December 05, 2011 at 5:32 pm
- The AP reports, former Vice President Dan Quayle will endorse Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Arizona tomorrow.
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told TPM that she’s got dirt on Newt Gingrich from her time on the House ethics panel investigating him, and hinted that some of it could come out if. For his part, Gingrich seemed emboldened by Pelosi’s comments, saying: “I would like to thank Speaker Pelosi for what I regard as an early Christmas gift.”
- A new Gallup poll shows that a majority of Republican voters nationwide only find two of the current crop of GOP Presidential nominees “acceptable”– 62 percent of Republicans say Gingrich would be fine, along with 54 percent who say the same about Romney.
- Donald Trump and Newt Gingrich had an hour-long meeting at Trump Tower in New York, followed by a joint press conference in which Gingrich defended Trump against Ron Paul’s claim that a Trump-hosted-debate would create a “circus atmosphere.” The New York Daily News has more.
- In a video from ’04 posted on Gawker, Romney lights into John Kerry for being a “flip-flopper.”